“The capacity to learn is a gift; the ability to learn is a skill; the willingness to learn is a choice.” – Brian Herbert
Clients trust us when they are (at times) their most vulnerable. It’s our job to guide and assist them through a move, organizing project or life transition. It’s a privileged to do this work for our clients and we strive for always going the extra mile, because they deserve it. We take team onboarding very seriously because it’s more than just a partnership, it’s a relationship.
- Fabulous fun team
- Flexible schedule
- Team training
- Competitive salary
- Compassion and care
- Experience and quality
- Ethical responsible
CURRENTLY SEEKING: organizing assistants!!
Part-time assistants for on-call projects. Hours will vary and we cannot guarantee a minimum number of hours; however, there will be an opportunity to advance after working several gigs.
This special candidate:
- Enjoys creating a stress-free space for our clients by organizing their home, office or business
- Should be able to quickly assess complex clutter situations and untangle them, sort items into appropriate piles and create efficient and beautiful storage solutions
- Must be a hard worker and can follow direction and work with a team
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check
- Will be required to sign an NDA and Non-Solicitation Agreement
If you have worked as an organizer in the past: please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have not worked as an organizer, but think you are the right person for our team: please fill out the form below, sending three paragraphs describing any experience you may have had helping friends and family, and why you want to work with us.
We look forward to hearing from you!
We look for:
- Motivated self-starters
- Problem solvers
- Team players
- Patience professionals
Once you submit your information, and we think you’d be a good fit for our team you can expect the following:
- A get to know you meeting
- Comprehensive background check
- Job shadowing opportunities
- Regular team meetings
- Continuing education
- Skills building
- Specialist opportunities
- Regular reviews
Interested in working with our team?
Please complete the information below and we will contact you.