SAFETY IS OUR PRIORITY
Despite the uncertainty of COVID-19 we are open for business and offer SECURE and SAFE services. A detailed list of requirements in listed below. We take safety seriously, and as an essential service, we will keep you moving forward safely:
- We practice social distancing
- All team members use personal protective gear
- We clean and disinfect our equipment
- We monitor our team members health
- We practice contactless exchanges
services available during stay in place
Still offering our “white glove” services to our clients, just from a distance. We can do curbside pick ups, no contact appointments virtually via Zoom or FaceTime. Our number one priority is the health and safety of our clients and our team.
WHAT WE REQUIRE DURING VISITS:
Simplicity Source has outlined our safety protocols in light of the risk of COVID-19 which were created, under the guidance of local, state and federal government regulations. The following conditions outlined below are required to insure a safe and successful interaction at your location. If any of the below conditions are not met, Simplicity Source reserves the right to cancel the job and reschedule.
- Clients are to maintain a minimum distance of six (6) feet from our team as much as possible and when able.
- Face masks will be required at all times when interacting with our team.
- Client must limit the number of persons in the residence while we provide services. This includes other vendors or service providers.
- Client must disinfect and clear space before the arrival of our work team to give them ample room to perform the requested services. Client is also responsible for disinfecting their space when our team departs.
- Client should open doors and windows prior to our team’s arrival to ensure as much air flow as possible
- If anyone in the client residence is not feeling well on the day of scheduled services, we require the client call to reschedule.
Thank you for placing your trust in Simplicity Source as we navigate this crisis together!